|No more hassle!!!
PremierIMS has been authorized as an electronic certified mail and signature confirmation vendor by the United States Postal Service.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
A. What does this mean?
- No one has the tedious job of filling out two forms and waiting on the results.
B. How does it work ?
- A client submits a file to PremierIMS. The file is converted to a manifest. (The Client may or may not elect NCOA.)
- PremierIMS submits the manifest electronically to USPS in Memphis – who assigns a unique ID number to each name and returns it electronically to PremierIMS.
- PremierIMS converts the manifest into a human readable barcode that only PremierIMS is certified to use.
- The barcode, logo/return address, and email delivery address is variably applicable by laser onto a specially designed letter – that makes the project error-free.
- The letter is then inserted into a USPS-approved certified mail envelope – designed by PremierIMS.
C. What quantities qualify?
- First Class using in indicia = minimum of 200 pieces. First Class presort using an indicia or stamp = minimum of 500 pieces.
- 20 to 199 for the electronic program single piece rate.
D. Are there other benefits?
- Eco-Friendly: Saves materials at production since no preprinted signature cards and receipts affixed. Saves materials at completion since no signature cards are collection at clients premises.
- Cost-Effective: Saves handwork affixing forms manually. Often saves postage when we can presort the client file before printing.
- Convenient: Eliminates clients having to keep up with bunches of return cards. Can track delivery results on the postal service website.