A good lead generation program can lower your sales costs and raise your revenue. Here are five basic steps that can help you get quality leads pouring in.
- Offer something free. This gets prospects to raise their hands and say, “I’m interest in this!”
- Help your prospect solve a problem. Give your offer value by offering relevant information. Focus the message on the free offer.
- Stay focused on getting the lead. Don’t get carried away with creative aspects or too much information. Focus the message on the free offer.
- Gather information you need to make a sale. Be sure you get basic contact information for your database – name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Follow up fast. Hot leads cool off quickly. Get the lead to your sales force asap.