Place your brand right in the hands of your target audience with direct mail. No other advertising channel offers customization, targetability and penetration like direct mail does. With so many design and personalization options, direct mail allows you to uniquely customize your message to receive the best response from prospects. Direct mail is a proven marketing channel that gets results and studies show that consumers spend more time with direct mail and remember it better than digital marketing.
Benefits of direct mail include:
- Measurable Results
- Easily integrates with marketing channels
- Limitless creativity with design and packaging
- Incorporates QR Codes and Augmented Reality
- High response rates
- Ability to personalize
Steps to Building an Effective Direct Mail Campaign
- Outline - know what product or service you want to promote, offer an incentive, make a call to action, and determine how you will track responses. Our sales team and mail specialists can answer your direct mail questions and help guide you through the process.
- List - target the right audience based on the products and services you are promoting. Our data technicians determine the demographics that will work best for your campaign. Get access to thousands of consumer, business, occupant, new movers and specialty lists.
- Create - choose a visually eye-catching design and appealing color scheme to get your mail piece noticed. Determine what type of mail piece works best to convey your message - oversized postcard, two-page mailer, unique shaped box or packaging, large envelope and letter, or greeting card. No matter if you need a new design or have existing artwork, our graphic artists collaborate with you through the entire creative process.
- Print - your direct mail should professionally represent your company and be USPS mail compliant. Unlike other printers, we are experts on USPS mail regulations which means your marketing materials are printed right the first time. We use state-of-the-art digital and off-set printing technologies to offer you high-quality color printing and variable data capabilities.
- Mail - when mailing large quantities of direct mail you want the best postal rates possible. Our industry knowledge and on-site USPS post office ensures you receive the lowest postal rates and your mail is classified and shipped out in an expedited manner.
- Track - tracking your mail helps you better coordinate your direct mail with other marketing channels With tracking codes and our mail delivery reports you know when to trigger different channels and promotions.
Why does direct mail marketing work?
- Personal - customized message down to an individual level
- Targeted - reach specific groups or niche markets
- Accountable - track delivery and response rates
- Integrated - coordinate with other marketing channels
- Tangible - place your message in customer hands
How do I use direct mail?
- Promote name recognition/brand awareness
- Make announcements and/or call to action
- Send product samples
- Offer a coupon or scratch-off
- Advertise a sale, event or promotion
- Use Augmented Reality or QR codes